Every gambler dreams of knowing everything about slot games in order to reap the rewards and turn that knowledge into stunning profits. The wheels of fortune called reels can turn you into a millionaire but only those who spend time to read and research can make their way up to the rich status. Otherwise, the odds are not in your favour. The Las Vegas casino industry has become global now and everybody can play slots from the comfort of their home. There are a few facts you should know if you decide to play http://777spinslot.com/book-of-ra-free/ for instance. As with any other thing in life, you’ve got to start with the basics.
Slots are the most widely played casino games on the globe. Gamblers love these games of chance and would ditch any other casino games. Every since this concept was popularized on the Internet, slots became a huge attraction. Let’s see some important milestones in the evolution of slot machines and online slots.
- The first slot machine was invented in the 1880s by Charles Frey
- The first slots machines were called One-Armed Bandits, as their design included a lever which controlled the reels
- More than 60 percent of both land-based and online casino games are slots. Poker comes in a wide array of choices, but slots simply have no competition when it comes to styles and varieties
- Las Vegas boasts 1 slot machine for each 8 residents – yes, there are that many. This can easily offer a glance at how prominent this industry actually is
- Another type of slots appeared for the first time in the 1970s and they were actually electronic
- Online slots appeared for the first time ever in 1994 with the emergence of the first online casinos
The Random Number Generator
The RNG (Random Number Generator) is reponsible for making each spin unique. There’s no way one can trick the machine or software to give higher payouts as the RNG eliminates all chances of choosing the so-called ‘cold’ or ‘hot’ machines. When it comes to Internet slot, that’s actually not possible at all.
The Return to Player Percentage
The RTP (Return to Player) percentage represents the amount of money the slot game gives back when $100 are wagered. For instance, if the RTP is 94% then for every $100 wagered the gambler should (ideally) receive $94, while the difference of $6 is the house edge (the amount of money the online casino takes for its services).
Traditional slot games are the 3-reel ones or the simplest form of such games. They are very similar to those Las Vegas-style slots we see on commercials. They boast less paylines, few simbols and an easy-to-understand mechanism. Since there are few symbols, winning combinations should appear more often.
These are great for people who are just starting out with this since they aren’t confusing. However, these slots don’t offer bonus rounds or wilds.
These are the highlight in any online or land-based casino. They are packed with many paylines and offer a lot of ways to win. Some games offer more than a hundred lines of action. Most video slots we see at online casinos are full of bonus rounds, scatters and wilds. These features attract players and free spins and second screen bonuses are extremely attractive.